martes, agosto 31, 2010

CHRIS FROM POLAND
Hombres hiper-musculados, hombres hiper-calientes, hombres hiper-dotados... así son los hombres de este gran artista.
Hyper-muscled men, hyper-hot men, hyper-equipped men... thus they are men of this great artist.

Hommes hyper musclés, hommes hyper-réchauffes, hommes hyper-dotés… sont ainsi les hommes de ce grand artiste.

Homens com grandes músculos, homens muito quentes, homens com grandes pingas... assim são os homens deste grande artista.
Hyper-muskulösen Männern, hyper-heiße Männer, hyper-ausgestattete Männer ... So sind sie Menschen dieses großen Künstlers.

3 comentarios:

  1. hola,
    they closed my blog (beastoon)
    so I opened a new one: bracciotoon.blogspot.com
    I hope have you with me again ...
    baci
    braccio

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I am the owner of the blog 'BOY SAPEC VIP'! I would like to partner with me? (Banner Exchange) I hope your answer! XO XO


    PS - If you accept the partnership, put my banner in your blog, and let me know that I'll put your banner on my blog.

    Add me on MSN also garotosapecavip@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Uma vez eu vi um filme que tem uma cena muito parecida com esse desenho. Ou mesmo igual.

    ResponderEliminar