martes, junio 22, 2010

JORDAN SAMPER
Artista más que magnífico. Sus hombres maduros, velludos y fuertes son estupendos y llenos de atractivo.
Arte Gay  MIRACOMOVAN.COM  Gay Art
Artist more than magnificent. His mature, hairy and strong men are terrific and full of attractive.
Artiste plus que magnifique. Ses hommes mûrs, velus et forts sont superbes et pleins d'attrait.
Artista mais que magnífico. Seus homens maduros, veludos e fortes são estupendos e cheios de atrativo.
Künstler mehr als großartig. Seine reifen, haarigen und starken Männer sind schrecklich und mit attraktiv voll.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi friend your blog is very wonderful and very interesting. I would like to exchange with you. Could you please add my blog on your blog. I will add you after you added mine already.
    my blog is
    http://xgays.blogspot.com/
    and
    http://w-gays.blogspot.com

    If you added my blog already please write me back I will added you too.
    Thank you in advance.

    ResponderEliminar